QuickBooks is a cloud-based accounting software package developed and marketed by Intuit. It is used to manage sales and expenses and keep track of day to day business transactions, like invoicing customers and paying bills.
Salesforce is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) software solution for sales, service, marketing, analytics, and building a customized application.
Reasons to integrate QuickBooks with Salesforce
Organizations use both the system as an integral part of their business but they have to put in extra effort to manage all the necessary activities. Some of the challenges faced by them are discussed below.
- They setup both teams sales team and accounts team separately, therefore their cost of infrastructure increased.
- Sales team always have in contact with account team for the cash management of their customer for that they have to take extra pain and burden.
- They spent lot of time to manage Salesforce data and QuickBooks customers individually.
- They have to make double efforts for preparation of invoices of Accounts created in Salesforce.
Advantages of QuickBooks integration with Salesforce
Integrating Salesforce with Salesforce helps organizations to connect sales data with account data and perform tasks in sync, therefore helps organizations to observe sales pattern, track product analytics, and do a better forecast of business decisions.
- Enhanced time management since the data flow is bidirectional after integration.
- In-depth analysis of sales pattern within Salesforce.
- Go through open balances and credit limits from within Salesforce.
- Helps in tracking each and every customer particular needs with the help of Salesforce.
- Analyze sales histories for each prospect or customer.
- Minimization of duplication and data errors.
Are you looking for Salesforce Integration Services?
We provide the following integrations:
- Salesforce integration with 3rd party apps
- Salesforce and Outlook
- Salesforce and Hubspot
- Salesforce and Gmail
- Salesforce and Linkedin
- Salesforce and SAP
- Salesforce and Netsuite
- Salesforce and Sharepoint
- Salesforce CTI integration
- Salesforce integration with MuleSoft
- Salesforce integration with SAP
- Salesforce and DocuSign Integration
- Salesforce integration with Tableau