Salesforce is a global web-based company known for its customer relationship management (CRM) product. It also acts as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider and Platform-as-a-service (PaaS) provider and minimizes hardware infrastructure management costs.
It includes the best-known market products like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Analytics Cloud, IoT Cloud, Health Cloud, Financial Services Cloud.
LinkedIn is a social network platform for professionals that is molded specifically for business professionals.
LinkedIn has tremendous marketing potential that helps in lead generation and sales optimization. Here, this would be interesting to use both platforms together instead of looking at them on two competing platforms.
How to integrate Salesforce and LinkedIn?
Here is a brief summary of the options available to integrate two platforms together…
Editions Required: LinkedIn for Salesforce requires a Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited, Developer, or Performance edition of Salesforce.
LinkedIn Integration with AppExchange:
Sales Navigator that being available for Salesforce will create a smooth sales prospecting experience for your representatives. Any accounts, contacts, and lead records that your team is actively working on, can automatically be imported from Sales Navigator. The sales reps log Sales Navigator directly into Salesforce by using AppExchange integration. This includes…
- Automatically logging InMail Messages and notes in Salesforce
- Automatically importing CRM Contact and Account Records from Open Opportunities in Salesforce into Sales Navigator for more personalized outreach during an active deal cycle
- CRM Widget installation into Salesforce that allows your reps to view LinkedIn information right in the Lead and Contact Record.
- Please read and follow the instructions for configuring the LinkedIn Sales Navigator and AppExchange plug-in before installation.
Syncing between Salesforce in Sales Navigator will automatically import essential data associated with Open Opportunities from your Salesforce account to LinkedIn. This includes:
- Account and Contact records associated with any Open Opportunities, which are imported right into Sales Navigator
- Leads assigned to specific users on Salesforce imported directly into Sales Navigator and mapped directly to the same user account
- Finally, Sales Navigator will surface “suggested leads” based on the information synced with Salesforce CRM data and combined with LinkedIn’s own data science and algorithms.
- Integrating any online service with another online service Zapier acts as a powerful tool. This can be used to integrate multiple systems using powerful rules and filters.
- You can make connections of social data such as LinkedIn to your CRM using the Workato integration.
Also Check: Salesforce integration with MuleSoft
Why Salesforce and LinkedIn integration is so important?
The integration of CRM and Sales Navigator creates a smooth experience for using across both Sales Navigator and your CRM, saving your reps valuable time while ensuring that the most important sales activities or processes are properly captured and maintained in CRM.
It further helps you to understand the necessary activities happening on LinkedIn and Sales Navigator helps your team sources and positively affects deals that you are maintaining in your CRM.
Gain after Integrating Salesforce and Linkedin
- Target buyers and companies that are right for your products and services.
- Understand the buyer’s value by the information provided in their social profile.
- Engage buyers with personalized information for your outreach.
- Save reps’ time by ensuring that every sales outreach is personalized and properly captured in Salesforce.
Benefits of Integrating Salesforce and Linkedin
Leads Generation Costs Minimized: Salesforce & LinkedIn both have plenty of marketing tools for potential leads generation. Both of the platforms will be used together by the marketing experts concurrently based on the requirements to take your business to new heights regardless of how these platforms can be used to your advantage, generating potential leads at low prices is surely a positive move for businesses.
Effective Leads Generation: Leads generation is the final objective of any business and the social media platform has a wonderful tracking system that helps you to store the details of any LinkedIn user that visits your website. You can move to potential clients easily with this process and maximizes the lead’s conversion rate as expected by you.
Effective Optimization: LinkedIn helps to populate data quickly and quick integration with Salesforce CRM further best utilize the populated data and derives the best results with maximum innovation. Limitations of each other have been covered by both of the platforms and hence it makes Salesforce the most preferred data management system that facilities are lacking on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn gives you access to a vast amount of marketing data and Salesforce helps you to categorize that information strategically and generate unlimited leads.
- The sales process can be optimized with the help of Salesforce and LinkedIn integration.
- Import CRM Contact, Lead, Account records from Open Opportunities into Sales Navigator automatically.
- Write back InMails and Messages directly to CRM.
- Notes directly written to CRM and view records in CRM with one click on Lead and Account Pages.
If you also want to integrate 3rd party products with Salesforce, you are in the right place. Request a quote now!
With LinkedIn and Salesforce integration, sales teams can now harness the combined power of LinkedIn Sales Navigator where they’re already tracking other sales activity within Salesforce.
Do you have any questions? Ask in the comments.