AwsQuality was founded on the grounds of the principle to work as an organization that can provide an environment that can help make this world a better place, where every person is treated with equality and has the opportunity to grow as a better professional and as a person irrespective of its gender, caste, religion, and origin.
At AwsQuality we understand our customer expectations and what responsibilities we’ve as an organization to deliver. We’ve incorporated certain responsibilities into our business model that allow us to deliver.
- Work Transparency – We strictly follow all procedures to make sure our work is delivered as promised with no hidden agendas. With Agile & Scrum methodology at the heart of our work, which allows clients to track every bit of work done and what is being delivered in a particular milestone.
- IP Rights Protection – Founders at AwsQuality come from great educational and professional backgrounds and understand what responsibility they’ve to go out the extra mile to protect client data.
- Social Responsibility – AwsQuality understands its place in this world and takes every measure to make it better. We use eco-friendly generators, travel by electric cycle, waste management, and other tasks to not harm the environment.
- Employee Engagement: 86% of the engaged employee are happy at work. Employee turnover reduces by 87%, improved performance by 27%.
- Human Resources: AwsQuality staff is involved through payroll giving, fundraising activities, and community volunteering.
- Triple Bottom Line: AwsQuality people relate to fair and beneficial business practices towards labor, the community, and the region where we conduct our business.
- Brand Management: AwsQuality strives for building customer loyalty based on distinctive ethical values.
- Philanthropy – AwsQuality supports a variety of non-profits that provide education to children who cannot fund themselves.