Salesforce.com is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) software solution for sales, service, marketing, analytics, and building customized application. Salesforce is one of the leading leaders in the CRM sector and it is used in thousands of companies around the world. It is really useful software for managing the data of a sales department and it performs even better if you can combine it with Tableau.
Tableau is an analytics platform that is the most powerful and fastest growing data visualization tool used in the Business Intelligence Industry. It helps in simplifying raw data into the very easily understandable format.
In recent news, Salesforce has acquired the organization named Tableau and its integration with Salesforce has many benefits for the optimization of business process of any organization. Here we list some of the advantages below…
- Data analysis can be performed very fast with Tableau integrated framework with Salesforce and the visualizations are created in the form of dashboards and worksheets that can be easily understood by professional at any level in an organization.
- Visualizing the metrics that matter most to your business. Easy visual analysis means data can drive decisions at every phase of the pipeline: prospecting, lead management, pipeline coverage, account management, and more.
- Complex process like Big data analytics is a used to uncover hidden patterns, unknown correlations, market trends and customer preferences that often help companies make better business decisions.
- Its integration helps people to see and understand data, and also helps people to engage and understand customers.
- Salesforce acquisition decision shift the firm into the analytics field and diversification beyond its main CRM product line.
- With Tableau, Salesforce will play an even greater role in driving digital transformation, enabling companies around the world to tap into data across their entire business and surface deeper insights to make smarter decisions, drive intelligent, connected customer experiences and accelerate innovation.
- Joining forces with Salesforce will enhance ability to help people everywhere see and understand data.
- Analytics, as well as intelligent business networks, will become big business. It makes sense for Salesforce.
- Deliver a seamless user experience and increase productivity.
- Able to have the departmental reporting on the same page, saving time and making better analysis of the data of different customer base.
- Tableau puts Salesforce’s rich customer data to work by providing analytics for everyone in your organization.
- Mix Salesforce data with other types of data for a deeper understanding and increased visibility into opportunities. With Tableau, you can provide your entire sales force, channel team, and executives with secure, up-to-date, customized views of data even through browsers and mobile devices.